Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Henson to quit rugby.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭twinytwo

[Jackass] wrote: »
    My my we're all up very early this morning!! :D

That's kind of sad if he does. For all his fancy dan stuff, you can't help but feel he was a player who could have been something special on the pitch if he focused on his rugby and not what was going on off of it.

His career has really faded over the last couple of seasons and I can't see the Ospreys or Wales struggling too much without him.

[edit] just saw your post Zabbo...looks like he may make a comeback after all!!

He wouldnt play for wales anyway... he wouldnt take the 12 jersey off roberts nor would he play 10 with jones or hook...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

wixfjord wrote: »
    He may not be the sharpest tool, and brought it onto himself a bit with the tan and hair, (why dont hook and byrne get the same treatment?)

I've always wondered this as well and I can only think it's jealousy on peoples parts. Danny Cipriani gets the same treatment as Henson and he dates a celeb who most males would love to bang.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

I remember watching Henson during the Wales v Ireland game in the six nations, and for that whole second half he looked so dis-interested. When ever he got the ball he just walked into contact to set up a ruck and created nothing in the whole half.

Personally I never liked him, he has this kind of smug image that he is so good he dosen't need to prove it on the field. Wouldn't be sad to see him leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Henson reminds me of Lee Sharpe that used to play for Man Utd years ago, such amazing potential to be a great, but loved the limelight more than his sport.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭ALH-06

Henson reminds me of Lee Sharpe that used to play for Man Utd years ago, such amazing potential to be a great, but loved the limelight more than his sport.

Haha maybe Henson will consider a move to play regional rugby in Iceland to help rejuvenate his career!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭mojonta

He was a quality player

• Registered Users Posts: 22,234 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

And the record for most obscure zombie thread revival goes to.....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭aloooof

Mod: Resurrect another zombie thread and you will be banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭mojonta

Twat

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,221 Mod ✭✭✭✭aloooof

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement