Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

RTE Guide - Christmas 2022 edition

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I got mine today too. It was brought to me, so I didn't even have to leave the comfort of home. 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Hope you feeling Ok.

I'll most likely pick one up later today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭SarahLil

I seen it in store but waiting till I am doing my big shop will pop it in the trolley I know OH will be like what you buying that for but it will be handy my Mam she is not great with her Tv so I can give her a call on the phone tell her if there’s something she likes on in the days between Christmas and New Year, she will be with us for Christmas

Also OH father use to print rte guide back in the day and I think it’s a good story for my little one when she understands, it was actually over time so I’m sure that over time for families paid for many a Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭ab4248

Aggggghhhhh! The crossword! So all completed bar 1. 50 down! It's only 4 letters and I have 2 of them. Only word that's fits doesn't seem to work with the clue (used) and the other option (skid) upsets my 54 across. Anyone else doing the crossword?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,316 ✭✭✭VanZan

I have "skid" in for that. And "Krampus" for 54A. If you go to a site called theanswerbank.co.uk and search for "rte" you'll see other people asking and sharing answers. Helps me every year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭tscul32

Have Skid and Krampus too. Actually have it finished. Must send it in this year.

Spoiler alert guys for us slow kids in the back!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭tscul32

😔😔sorry😔😔

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭marob1969

big kings the must have been to make so much of a little one 15D/71A The Mega? Anyone for the crossword. Last one

• Registered Users Posts: 16,313 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

• Advertisement

Never even got to start it and wouldn’t at this stage so fire away with answers guys.

Advertisement