Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solving a Water issue

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,914 ✭✭✭emaherx

Yea, a 12v submersible pump would be a simple solution.

How far uphill, the vertical height difference may have some bearing on the size of the pump needed. But should be doable. A solar pump will be easier to maintain and setup than a ram pump and will work regardless of flow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Anto_Meath

Sorry to hijack this, friend of mine just after moving into a new house with well water. The smell of it is rank, tells me it's sulphur. His well guy tells him it will go out of it soon but I don't know. Its fair bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭blackbox

If the well guy says it will go, it probably will.

It would be in the well guy's interest to sell him treatment equipment to remove it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭148multi

If he can pump water into a tank and let it gravity feed into house it should be ok

Advertisement