Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

World Cup/GW 17 - Transfer Thread

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,410 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Mitro a doubt now, might take a punt on Nketiah instead

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Benimar

My last decisions:

Cancelo & Mitro OR Walker and Darwin. I keep saying Cancelo isn't worth the money, and he certainly isn't when I own him! He always seems to kill my rank when I don't have him though. Mitro is one booking away from a suspension and I can't see him keeping his cool for 3 games.

Salah or KDB. I spent 16 weeks looking to get rid of Salah, he was too wide again the other night, but now I'm reluctant to get rid! KDB definitely playing better there, but he is more of an assister than a goalscorer, and he could be Pepped at any stage!

Team will likely be:

Kepa/Ward

Trippier, James, White, Patterson, Cancelo/Walker

Salah/KDB, Martinelli, Rashford, Almiron, Andreas

Haaland, Kane, Mitro/Darwin.

All views welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Is Nunez out tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭bantee

• Registered Users Posts: 12,020 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

https://twitter.com/FPL_Eire/status/1607118959261908994?t=XOXQUAqFtrnxx29WRY0zuw&s=09

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,651 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

The season hasn’t even started back and we have doubts over some players -

Why wasn’t nunez in the Xmas eve photo?

Will Kane play following contes comments about resting those who played at the WC?

ah the joys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Just have to decide on my last midfield spot. Want Mount for the fixtures but struggling to let go of Martinelli for him.

KDB, Rashford and Martinelli

or

Foden, Saka and Darwin

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Zico !

kdb rashford martinelli

• Registered Users Posts: 19,651 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

site crashed of course

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Zico !

had my transfers done then site crashed while making out my team -could of been worse a few starters on the bench

• Registered Users Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Forgot to do Wildcard but was reasonably happy with my team from before WC.

Jesus in my starting team today…..hoping for a big performance!😉

• Registered Users Posts: 9,591 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Advertisement