Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Cup 2022

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭NATLOR

On them too

Small bet also on the double ( Poland/ Lewandowski ags) @18s bet 365

• Registered Users Posts: 15,977 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Are in-game odds calculated based on some algorithm of the teams' relative football strength prior to the game?

Mexico are 4/6 for the win versus 6/1 for Saudi but it looks much closer to a 50-50 game to me, despite Mexico dominating possession...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

Very keen on rudiger in the shots market. Costa Rica will sit deep and he's proved plenty of times he's happy to have a pop from range and he's the main target from all set pieces too.

14/1 to score a header with 365

1+ shots on target 7/4

2+ on target 10/1

Main stakes on 2+ shots 6/5

3+ 7/2

4+ 10/1

Group stage acca: Brazil first-Cameroon last/Netherland first-Qatar last/Ghana

This was looking very promising until Ghana mucked things up yesterday. Can't see South Korea beating Portugal to pass them out...

Oh me of little faith. Should be home unless something even more insane happens in Brazil-Cameroon later on...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

Brazil win, Brazil most shots on target, Brazil most corners - 10/11

Brazil win to nil - evens.

• Advertisement

OOPs red face misread that, forgot Cameroon had to finish last as well as Brazil top group for the bet to land. As it happened the latter part only just came through. So my only 'victory' from the group stages was Tunisia in a five-way tie for lowest scoring team. Investing the proceeds of that in a few more outrights:

Argentina highest scoring team (for this to come off Argies would almost certainly have to reach the semis and England and Spain go out by qfs but I think there's a fair chance of that)

Brazil win/Richarlison top scorer double

A couple of top team scorer accas:

Fernandes/Morata/Sarr/Zielinski

Torres/Alvarez/Rashford

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭sully123

Betfair promo boost.

Harry maguire 1 or more foul.

Evens. Max 10 euro.

Came in last match

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

William Hill have Mbappe SOT at evens max £10

Bet365 will have Kane SOT 6/4 at 6pm max €25; not sure I’ll take that one but in general have done well off these enhancements.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭chases0102

Yeah agree, the PP power prices is the only place I've made money I think! Especially those involving Messi.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Hills enhancements are saving me esp the one with neymar yesterday and they allow me 23 for some reason

Not seeing the Mbappe one though

bruno anytime 9/2 hills will take that for a smaller stake given how tight Morocco are

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Mbappe bet is still active.I did it there ,was allowed €14.52

ok that's odd that it's not showing up anywhere for me which is a first

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

4 of his PP boosted prices. over 1.5 sot and sot in each half came in for his last 2 games.

Todays offering is Bruno to Assist a goal at 5/2

Bruno assist 5/2

bruno goal 9/2 hills

ramos and mbappe goal 10s hills

I like that 10/1

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭rekluse

Just logged into 365 and seen my card bet builder has been settled a winner - in bet credits. Think they have an extra time promo or something that i wasnt aware off? Dumfries got booked during the penos which i didnt even notice! Had Acuna / Timber / Dumfries on a card acca. Just a heads up for anyone else who wasn't aware of this. I assume that bet credits aren't refunded as a stake?I have 400 odd quid in bet credits now so I might just whack 200 quid on both England and France to qualify around evens and then I would be able to withdraw the 200 quid whatever the outcome , is that correct? A bit confused on these bet credit things.

Ref tonight averaging 5.5 cards per game and all cards wiped for the semis, should be good game for card bets hopefully.

Brozovic / lovren/ tagliafico card 50/1 (+25%) & modric / romero/ otamendi card 50/1 , all 6 booked 1000/1 . Messi SOT 6/4 . All on 365

I did that Messi top scorer, Messi golden ball, Argentina winners bet at 66/1. Hoping Mbappe has a quiet night tomorrow and then things would be very interesting.

Yeah. You figure if Argentina win the Golden Ball is a lock, even if Leo has a mare. Could see Mbappe taking a clear lead in Boot race tomorrow evening though.

My other remaining (realistic) interest is in Argies top scoring team. Again France could take a decisive lead there against Morocco, even if they go on to lose the final.

• Advertisement

great bet in fairness, mbappe didn't have a single sot v england and morocco haven't even conceded a goal except for an og

I hope Argentina and messi win the lot

Giroud to have a header on target @3.5 with betfair.

With morrocan defence, the target man might be the plan for France. Have him for the boot also

Giroud header on target , Mbappe & ziyech sot from outside the box 25/1. Hakimi Saiss amrabat card 60/1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,575 ✭✭✭Xander10

Skybet. I have around €40 on it so would win about 3k.

I have €50 on France at 5/1 so will have some consolation if they win it. I was on oddschecker this morning and think I worked some nice cover bets with all the France/Argentina, Messi/Mbappe outcomes. I’ll throw some savers on Giroud and Alvarez too.

And I have €3 on it so, yeah...

I have nothing on France, nearly all my outrights were on what I was assuming would be the other half of the draw, mostly Brazil and Argentina. Gave serious thought to backing Guardiol for YPOTY after the group stage so I would have something on Croatia if they came through unexpectedly, but that doesn't look likely now unless he scores a hat trick today or something.

Wasn't expecting France to be so dominant and could have seen any of five or six teams reaching the final from that half so would have been spreading myself very thin if I tried to cover that side...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭Brock Turnpike

Would anyone happen to know what odds Boyles had for Messi Top Scorer, and Also what odds they had for Argentina to win it, at the start of the tournament?

Is there a site which offers historical odds information?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Hi guys, any reason the pp onside app is saying I lost?

Edit: settled

Post edited by One More Toy on

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Sleepy Joseph

It’s paid on website.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49 Sleepy Joseph

When is golden ball winner announced ?

Advertisement