Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Unsupervised

Hiya

Can I be put down for Creed Aventus when available?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,526 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

You can, due to land today! Price up to €108 for 50ml though.

Fragrance Splits - November / December 2022

Parcel shipping

An Post tracked parcel service shipping is €11 per box – I’ll squeeze in 4 to 6 bottles depending on size. Delivery is normally next day but may occasionally take longer. Date of despatch obviously depends on whether bottles are to hand etc. I normally ship between Monday and Wednesday.

Plastic bottles and An Post shipping

You can choose to get 10ml or 20ml splits in plastic atomisers. These don't look as nice as glass atomisers (but they do have beastly sprayers!), but I can ship them via An Post’s large letter service at a considerably lower cost of €4.60 for up to seven 10ml bottles (or three 20ml bottles). Note this shipping is not tracked or insured, and is only available for 10ml or 20ml splits in plastic atomisers. Larger splits and/or glass still need to go via parcel service. Please ask for this option as early as you can, as I sometimes bottle splits before they've been allocated for logistical reasons.

Left overs

Stuff that hasn’t sold yet.....all in hand.

• Creed – Aventus: €108 for 50ml. Three left.
    • Frederic Malle - French Lover: €27.50 for 10ml. Last one.
    • Korloff - Royal Oud Intense: €11 for 10ml, or €20 for 20ml.
    • Tom Ford - Noir Extreme Parfum: €43 for 20ml, last one.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMOUAGE

Interlude Man (*in hand*)

It’s back…..again! Amouage’s iconic ‘Blue Beast’ is a must try for any frag head. Oregano, incense, wood and spices combine to form one of the most distinctive scents going…..albeit not necessarily a crowd please. Cold weather wear only, with legendary performance – a little goes a long way! “This is one heavy scent, both in the sense of its longevity as well as its energy - like a multi-dimensional explosion of what you may call a scent bomb - lots of mass and volume of intoxicating cloud surrounding you. Wherever I go, whenever I have this on, I’m asked and complimented about it. A daring statement for sure. On my skin it starts of loud, smokey and spicy; then after what feels like many hours, it settles into a more relaxing mood where some of the smooth sweetness starts showing itself.” RRP €240 / 50ml.

• €28 for 10ml, €54 for 20ml, or €79 for 30ml.

..............................................................................................................................

NISHANE

Fan Your Flames (*in hand*)

One look at the notes listed on the label above – coconut, rum, tobacco, tonka, oakmoss and Chinese cedarwood – and you know this isn’t a scent for a day at the beach. Boozy and sweet, this is ideal autumn / winter wear. “Fan Your Flames is quite fantastic. To me, the opening is dominated by a gorgeous, heady coconut and rum blend. This stage is particularly beautiful and presents coconut– a note I don’t always like– in a fabulous, non-tropical way. The tobacco isn’t far behind and stays prominent throughout the drydown. The tonka and cedar give it a full-bodied, consistent foundation.” 

• €24.50 for 10ml. Last one

..................................................................................................................................................................................

Late breaking news! Just got an offer in my inbox.....

Creed retail bottles Black Friday madness!

Time to stock up on some Christmas presents! I can get the following *this weekend only*. All unused, brand new retail bottles in full packaging, sealed where relevant (many Creeds do not come cellophane sealed, but some do).

*Prompt payment in advance only - no money, no smells!*

I will send an email with full payment details on Friday (or earlier) once I have confirmed availability of whatever you're after (everything is in stock now, but who knows on Friday). I can't order until I've received your money so will need payment ASAP (like, immediately!) - I take Revolut and Paypal; bank transfer too but unlikely to be quick enough. Cash in Cork OK also if you're there. Regular splits participant? I'll be a little more relaxed on payment for you guys!

Tracked secure boxed shipping is extra at €11 for as many bottles I can fit (I also have a few splits available, just ask for list).

Mens / unisex:

Aventus 100ml €250. (Note I also have a few 50ml decants as per post above (glass bottle, pro label) of this at €108).

All the following 100ml are €220:

Green Irish Tweed.

Silver Mountain Water.

Millesime Imperial.

Original Vetiver.

Tabarome.

Neroli Sauvage.

Himalaya.

Bois du Portugal.

Erolfa.

Women's (all 75ml):

Aventus for Her €230.

All the following are €200:

Spring Flower.

Love in White.

Love in White for Summer.

Acqua Fiorentina.

Love in Black.

Wind Flowers.

After a Creed I haven't listed? Sorry, I can't get it.

I can also get a variety of Tom Fords as follows:

Private Blend (standard price, many of the range) 50ml €180.

Stupidly expensive Private Blend 50ml (Bitter Peach, Tubereuse Nue, Lost Cherry, Rose Prick) €230.

Oud Wood or Neroli Portofino 100ml €240.

Interested? Drop me a PM!

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Ben Done

Hi Pat,

Any plans for future split of Green Irish Tweed?

• Advertisement

Only just split it a few weeks ago! So unlikely to happen again in the short term TBH. PM me your email if you like and I can add you to the mailing list.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Ben Done

No worries Pat, still have a good drop here, just registering an interest - still on the mailing list so I'll keep an eye on future mailings!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Do you do any small bottles of Aventus Creed? As in 10ml bottles?

I've spent too much on aftershave these last few years that smelt really nice but annoyed me when I wore it for a few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,768 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I'll be on for that next time it comes up as well as starting to run out

Only very occasionally and none at the moment. Just 50ml normally - 500ml would take a hell of a long time to move in 10ml volumes!

• Advertisement

I did 250ml last time - could have done 500ml TBH with subsequent requests!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,768 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

See I normally have to hide this thread until I actively need something or my bank balance would be in bits :D

I’m really trying to find bvlgari aqva amara

Any ideas?

Hadn't heard of it TBH but seems to be a bit of a unicorn.....but it can't hide from me!

No idea if that's a good price but at least it's available, doesn't seem to be elsewhere. Store may look a bit dodge, but is 100% legit.

Yeah . It’s discontinued and difficult to find the remaining stock.

An amazing citrus orange smell which is long lasting. Normally worn in the late spring , summertime

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

Can I get a creed aventus please?

Hey CWF. I'll put your name down for the next flacon split and will give you a shout when it's going ahead. Note that this may take some time yet as I prefer to allocate ~half the slots in advance as it's gone so bloody expensive these days - plus, the flacons are out of stock everywhere anyway (again)!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭CWF

Do you have a rough idea when they would be shipped?

TBH I don't at the moment - I've often seen those flacons out of stock for extended periods (like, months). Just depends on when they're back, and how many requests I receive - might be ages, or could be surprisingly quick! I only ever ask for money when it's in stock at supplier and about to be ordered though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭youngblood

Any Zest Di Sorrento Pat?

Got some off ya before and its a beast! Even any direction on where to source myself if your not stocking it atm?

Don't have it I'm afraid and no specific plans for it currently. You can pick it up at Aus Liebe Zum Duft for €158 incl shipping I think. I also have Citrus Riveria by BDK Parfums here if you fancy a zesty kick!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭youngblood

Thanks so much Pat for that! Yep would def be interested in checking that one out!

I'll have a bigger list on here later today but anyone interested in Creed Silver Mountain Water and/or Original Vetiver drop me a PM as I can get great pricing on them this weekend only!

€27 for 10ml, €51.50 for 20ml, €75.50 for 30ml, or €117.50 for 50ml in the original 100ml bottle. This is down quite a bit on the pricing in the email I sent last week. Have your name down from the email already? Don't worry - you'll automatically get the reduced pricing if the split/s go ahead. (Remember too that the 50ml in original bottles are always popular, but I do need to allocate the 'matching' 50ml as well for the split to work).

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

Hi Padraig

DM sent

Fragrance Splits - February / March 2023

Parcel shipping

An Post tracked parcel service shipping is €11 per box – I’ll squeeze in 4 to 6 bottles depending on size. Delivery is normally next day but may occasionally take longer. Date of despatch obviously depends on whether bottles are to hand etc. I normally ship between Monday and Wednesday.

Plastic bottles and An Post shipping

You can choose to get 10ml or 20ml splits in plastic atomisers. These don't look as nice as glass atomisers (but they do have beastly sprayers!), but I can ship them via An Post’s large letter service at a considerably lower cost of €4.95 for up to seven 10ml bottles (or three 20ml bottles). Note this shipping is not tracked or insured, and is only available for 10ml or 20ml splits in plastic atomisers. Larger splits and/or glass still need to go via parcel service. Please ask for this option as early as you can, as I sometimes bottle splits before they've been allocated for logistical reasons.

Left overs

Stuff that hasn’t sold yet.....in hand or due in soon.

• Creed – Aventus: Price TBC - expect €110 for 50ml and hope for less. No timeline on this yet - flacons out of stock everywhere so may be some time. Feel free to put your name down though - I'll only ask for money when it's available and being ordered..
    • Creed - Original Vetiver: €27 for 10ml. Last one.
    • Creed - Silver Mountain Water : €27 for 10ml, or €51.50 for 20ml. 20ml left.
    • Nishane - Ani: €24.50 for 10ml, last one.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BDK Parfums

Citrus Riviera (*in hand*)

First time listing for cult outfit BDK. The name gives the game away here – bit early in the year yet, but this is a juicy summer pick me up. “Beautiful, bright natural opening with the lemon, mandarin orange, neroli, and fig coming through for me in equal measures. It then turns more floral and green, with hints of the eucalyptus and strawberry in the background. As it dries down, it gets more earthy while still retaining a freshness.” 

• €18 for 10ml, €34 for 20ml, €49 for 30ml, or €72 for 50ml. 50ml portion in original 100ml bottle and box.

..............................................................................................................................

ARMANI/PRIVE

Cuir Zerzura (*ordered*)

Newish release from Armani’s upscale Prive line. Expect cuir (leather) and...eh...Zerzura – whatever or wherever that is! “Blast of rich gorgeous warm powdery Iris + chocolatey suede Leather + synthetic citrus Raspberry + Mandarin Orange oil + a touch of beautiful modern Rose + dark Musk + peppery Cedarwood oil + a small touch of Vanilla.

• €28.50 for 10ml or €55 for 20ml. 20ml available.

THE HOUSE OF OUD

Wind Heat (*ordered*)

Feminine leaning suede fragrance from THOO. “This is a spicy and fresh scent with rose to my nose. I can see this as unisex: the heavy pink pepper and suede afford this. BUT the florals are quite feminine. The peony and freesia are a fresh, feminine soap combo that play nicely with the musk. ” – Fragrantica user.

• €21 for 10ml or €40.50 for 20ml. 20ml available.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

PENHALIGON'S

Halfeti Leather (*ordered*)

The OG Halfeti is a bona fide classic, and possibly the only rose centred fragrance I’d wear as it’s not in any sense feminine. Just to make sure it was butch enough, Penhaligon’s have released this flanker which adds in a bunch of leather to the mix. Sounds damn good to me! “Soft leather smeared with plum preserves and layered with fresh spices, most noticeably the cinnamon and sweet cardamom. Despite the heavy base of leather and woods and incense, it's surprisingly well balanced out by the lighter fruit and floral notes. Not as pungent as Tom Ford's leathers, the spiced plum equally shares the spotlight with the leather. Very nice scent bubble.” (Fragrantica).

• €24.50 for 10ml or €47 for 20ml. 20ml available.

BERDOUES

Oud Al Sahraa (*ordered*)

A light, fresh wearable oud here from great value house Berdoues. “This is really an oud for beginners fragrance if there ever was one. It starts with a lot of citrus along with a crisp and confident yet very clean oud note. There's really no skankiness in this whatsoever. On me it dries down rather quickly to an ambery skin scent of incense/myrrh with just the slightest hint of oud. It's very pleasing and easy to wear.” (Fragrantica).

• €12 for 10ml, €23 for 20ml, €32 for 30ml, or €46 for 50ml. 50ml portion in original 100ml bottle and box.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Bada Bing Boy

I'll take the 20ml of SMW, if you still have it

I have one last SMW 10ml left if that's OK for you boss?

Aventus Aventus Aventus!

Anyone fancy a full sealed 100ml retail for €249 + shipping? Drop me a PM ASAP - I can order them today only. €333 in the shops! I'll need payment in advance if you haven't got stuff from me previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Bada Bing Boy

Yeah cheers Pat, I'll take the 10ml.

Sure throw in 20ml of Citrus Rivera as well, sounds interesting!

• Advertisement

Cool. Yeah, split some Citrus Riviera the other day and it's really nice, very fruity!

Advertisement