Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Online Payment Solution

• 01-12-2022 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm working on a Mom & Pop sized coaching website for a friend. I've worked in marketing for years so I'm comfortable developing it all on the simple website build and marketing side but I'm sort of clueless about the payment part. Option A, would be simply to email out a PayPal request for money once someone is onboard (as this will be a 1 customer a week if we are lucky sized operation).

Is there another option to make the payments (and not have my home address on it) a bit more professional without having to go open business accounts etc as we have no scale? Like can I integrate a PayPal or other payments provider widget type option or integrate something like WooCommerce and people can buy one of the 3 products like that? It would be nice to have a secure, reputable option for people to do the payments through.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Comments

Advertisement