Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ashwagandha product

• 06-11-2021 10:09am

Hi all

Seeing loads of supplements of this claiming all sorts of benefits. I like the idea of better sleep, has any tried these and what are your experiences. I see goli do the gummies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Cill94

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭GoogleBot

Not a magic, but yes have some good benefits. Most important to also address the root cause.

if you going to buy Ashwagandha, get a whole product like in the picture below this way you get what you paid for.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,265 ✭✭✭AllForIt

A magical natural ingredient Holland & Barrett can put into a bottle of pills and sell for 25 euro a go. Sales of turmeric must have waned.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MrNutrient

The examine.com article linked above is very good. For a long, thorough, but less technical article take a look at: https://brighter-health.com/the-complete-guide-to-ashwagandha/

From that article I found the part about KSM-66 ashwagandha interesting. KSM-66 isn't a different type of ashwagandha, but rather it's the name of a particular extract (different supplement manufacturers use different processes to ashwagandha root extract products). The company that produces the KSM-66 extract then licenses it to several supplement manufacturers, so you'll find 'KSM-66 Ashwagandha' labeled products from a variety of supplement suppliers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,664 ✭✭✭Worztron

I've used Ashwagandha for a few weeks now. It does help with my sleep.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭GoogleBot

Be very careful with Ashwagandha. Latest research strongly suggests Ashwagandha cause DNA and liver damage. Also should be avoided by people with autoimmune diseases, diabetes and Hashimoto's.

Advertisement