Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2 Xbox's ?

Options
  • 28-11-2022 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Oldest Son has XBOX X with Live Gold Subscription,

Younger son is getting an Xbox S this christmas and I'm wondering what the best way is to set them up,

Ideally I don't want to pay 2 x Xbox Live Subscriptions?

I have seen some info on the MS Site that mentions signing into both xbox's with the one profile but the younger son will want his own profile on his Xbox so they can play online independently without the other one having to sign in \ out, Not too fussed about sharing games as they mostly play different ones anyway.

Just curious what is the best way to do this,

Thanks

Rob

Comments

Advertisement