Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Quotes for privates please (Galway city area)

Options
  • 15-08-2022 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

If you're a purple belt or higher in BJJ or a seasoned freestyle wrestler... I'd love to get a quote for private classes two days a week, long term.

Post edited by Vystopian on

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 3,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Black Sheep

You're unlikely to be contacted by PM here, best to send an email to any Galway based gyms you're interested in.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Should be easy to find a purple belt in bjj. I’d imagine you struggle to find a competitive freestyle wrestler.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Vystopian

@Mellor I wouldn't imagine an active competitive wrestler would be interested honestly, I was thinking of someone with a wrestling history but I appreciate the feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pakear

Have you looked at joining one of the clubs? Galway has great options for BJJ, point blank and Shaolin on the outskirts of town. Strange wolves in the city for MMA and grappling, and then KFit in athenry.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Vystopian

@pakear

Thanks for the comment! Of all the gyms you listed only one offers private classes and that's Kfit but I don't have a car and Athenry is a little too far away from the city center. The ideal situation for me would be to find an instructor who's willing to teach privates anywhere in or around the city center so please let me know if anything turns up. Thanks friend.

• Advertisement
Advertisement