Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One-Liner Jokes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

My friend said he couldn’t afford to pay his water bill…so I sent him a “Get Well Soon” card

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭xlogo

I recently bought some sexy lingerie from Ann Summers. "Surprise for the wife?" asked the assistant. "Only if she catches me wearing it!" I replied

What do you call a Conservative MP who can actually calm things down?

An anti-inflamaTory.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Showed the doctor my heamorrhoids this morning. He just ignored me and carried on pushing his trolley round Tescos.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

When do we get to cash in all this daylight we've been saving?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Tablets were replaced by scrolls. Scrolls were replaced by books. Now we scroll through books on tablets.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,209 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Will transparent coffins be a success...remains to be seen.

‘I used to play a musical instrument on cruise ships’.

‘Piano ?’

‘No, Cunard’...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,876 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

The urge to sing "The Lion Sleeps

Tonight" is always just a whim away...

A whim away, a whim away, a whim

away...

• Advertisement

I have this recurring nightmare where not only am I forced to become Vegan, I'm on a desert island and there's nobody to tell.

I told my psychiatrist I was hearing voices. He said, "You don't have a psychiatrist."

My therapist told me "Write letters to the people you hate and then burn them.

I did that but now I don't know what to do with the letters.

"My friend doesn't like to talk about his psoriasis. He,d rather just sweep it under the carpet."

An 80 year old man is given a jar to provide a sperm sample for the doctor. He turns up 2 days later with an empty jar. The nurse asks "why no sperm sample". He says "sorry, I tried with my right hand then my left then my wife tried with both hands and then her mouth, at first with her teeth in and then without. Then we got Ethel from next door to try, but it was no good, we just can't get the jar open

text my wife today. "I had a bad accident at work. I fell from a great height. Sarah kindly rushed me to the hospital. The Dr's examined me, they x-rayed my legs & say I may never walk again and be in a wheelchair for the rest of my life." She text back, "Who the f**k is Sarah?"

I'm on a plane and the lunch choices are: white meat chicken or German sausage. 

Unfortunately, I'm seated in the last row.

I'm hoping for the breast, but preparing for the wurst.

I couldn't find the thingy that peels the potatoes and the carrots, so I asked the kids…

Apparently, she left me two days ago!

Got my wife a job in MI5 so i don't have to hear about how her day went.

I congratulated someone on FB on their Movember efforts and now she’s unfriended me

• Advertisement

My rock band has a Slovakian sound technician and a Czech one too

I asked my Chinese friend what it's like to live in China. 

He says he can't complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,653 ✭✭✭Worztron

---... -....- -.--.-

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Breaking News:

Big explosion at a cheese factory in France

Da Brie is everywhere

Mate has just been fired from Tayto Park, I've told him he has a case for funfair dismissal.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.” –

Steven Wright

Why is Mickey Mouse’s helicopter no use in Scotland?

Disneyland...

Jesus Christ was originally going to be named Gary until Mary stubbed her toe.

Sometimes I wake up grumpy. 

But other times I let her sleep in.

• Advertisement

The Mrs wants me to take her to Vegas to see 'The Temptations' for Xmas.

....However it looks like I'll take her to Primark and get her four tops.

Advertisement