Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Salmon fishing below enniscorthy

Options
  • 31-01-2018 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭

Just wondering would someone help me out with a bit of info?..with the slaney open to catch and release this year id would like to try for a salmon below enniscorthy somewhere on the slaney as i dont have salmon fly gear..what other legal methods can i use and is it worth fishing there or is it too heavly poached?..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Plenty of salmon - it's as poached as any other river I suppose but the whole river is Fly only.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Strawberry1975

Mod snip. Those details won't be allowed around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

MOD Strawberry1975 banned for trolling, advocating illegal activity...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

I cant edit my original post but it sounds wrong - below enniscorthy is not fly only! the whole lot above is - just for clarity

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭bmc58

SeaFields wrote: »
    MOD Strawberry1975 banned for trolling, advocating illegal activity...
    Proper order for such a smart as*d reply.Well done that Mod.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Strawberry1975

I am so so sorry 😞

Advertisement