Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ruger m77/22 (.22hornet) and UNEF mod

• 28-10-2021 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭

Reluctantly putting my m77/22 up for sale, need to repair my bike after a lady pulled out infront of me so need the money. The rifle is in fantastic condition, bluing is spotless apart from small marks which aren't noticeable, checkering is still fresh and sharp. I just bought it and put maybe 20 or 30 rounds through it. The rifle comes with a soft rifle bag, nikko sterling glass and one rotary magazine. Also have a .22 rimfire UNEF mod available which has had zero rounds through it.

Based in West cork

Asking €550 for the rifle and €35 for the moderator. Also have about 100 or so rounds of .22 hornet to throw in.

Post edited by brugmand on

Comments

Advertisement