Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Olivia Newton-John has passed away - RIP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭blowitupref

Good singer right up to her most recent appearances. RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 26,897 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Very sad , very long and courageous battle against Cancer , I hated grease but always liked her, she was a remarkable lady , RIP 🙏

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,118 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Very sad. She seemed to be a very nice person. Rip 🙏

• Registered Users Posts: 5,215 ✭✭✭greasepalm

Very sad to hear that sad news RIP and thanks for the great times.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,332 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,986 ✭✭✭✭recode the site

RIP to the great lady. As a librarian I once held a talent competition for under 12s with myself and a musician colleague. The winner even exceeded the talent of original artist and sang was “Hopelessly devoted to you”.

Post edited by recode the site on

Every bully post gets reported. If personal bullying is the best way you can feel good about yourself, then your self-loathing is your own loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,368 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Admittedly I wasn't really a fan of Olivia Newton-John but hearing about her struggles with cancer is very sad. Rest in Peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

A beautiful and elegant lady who didn't go down the plastic route. She also had an amazing voice.

I wasn't hugely familiar with her apart from Grease, but knew she battled cancer a couple of times.

Advertisement