Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mobile phone signal booster

• 30-07-2022 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭

Folks,My signal the last few months has been dreadful indoors.Im on vodafone and they are the best in the area,not sure why its gone so bad ,it was always poor.Ive read about booster and that they are illegal but surely there is a model that is approved by the phone companies.My internet is perfect and signal there all good,i know i can just use whats app for calls but id still prefer to get my actually 3g\4g\5g voice calls mobile phone signal improved indoors.Any ideas on recommended boosters?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭pron

Vodafone used have a "SureSignal" device for exactly this - though it's been more-or-less pointless since Wifi Calling became a thing .. is that available to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

My company has used the Cel-Fi Pro for buildings with poor 3G and 4G penetration due to building methods.

Ken

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tamara42

Am in the same mobile signal so bad in new apartment but I think its insulation so its a trade off, maybe management needs to get boosters for the apartment blocks

Advertisement