Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Working / Project Airsoft Kit / Boneyard Stuff Need to Sell Soon

Options
  • 15-06-2022 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Before being asked, only looking for cash as I am out of the sport and not interested in trade.

Working:

• ASG Styer Aug A1 with 1 mag, never gamed was just kept as a decorative piece since day bought was tested in MIA at 300-305 fps - €150
    • M9 Special forces, Im not sure the brand just says Maid in Taiwan, full steel was gamed once, and just plinked with after, I loved it too much to bring it out again, the selector broke off on the right side from the glove, but it's ambidextrous so didn't matter. Kicks hard and has a beautiful sound to it, comes in hard travel case mag doesn't leak, shoots at 230 fps - €100

Boneyards:

• WE 1911 had it a few years has issues with mag dumping after a few shots MIA said needs regular lubing is all, 2 magazines still hold gas fine. was shooting at 250 fps solid - €50

Others:

12 x Mid Cap M4 mags + 2 x High Cap M4 mags - €60 ono for the lot

Mix of batteries - 3x 1500 Long, 2 x 1600, Unkown battery and 1 x 1100 - €60 ono for the lot

6 x regular chargers, 1x Smart Charger new in box, 2 connectors from Big type to small - €60 ono for the lot

Willing to make a cash deal on the lot if you come collect,

again not interested in trades

Pictures:

Post edited by FriendlySkull on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭The...Machine

Offer 80 for the glock and Luger , will you post if I cover postage?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭FriendlySkull

Deal you got it, DM me, Revolute works best for me and parcel motel would be the cheapest to send I think, An Post has been crazy the last while with prices. I will box them up right away

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭The...Machine

DM send , thanks.

Anyone else Feel free to make offers on what's left, selling due to leaving the sport and moving

Working:

• ASG Styer Aug A1 with 1 mag, never gamed was just kept as a decorative piece since day bought was tested in MIA at 300-305 fps - €150
    • M9 Special forces, Im not sure the brand just says Maid in Taiwan, full steel was gamed once, and just plinked with after, I loved it too much to bring it out again, the selector broke off on the right side from the glove, but it's ambidextrous so didn't matter. Kicks hard and has a beautiful sound to it, comes in a hard travel case mag that doesn't leak, shoots at 230 fps - €100

Boneyards:

• WE 1911 had it a few years has issues with mag dumping after a few shots MIA said needs regular lubing is all, 2 magazines still hold gas fine. was shooting at 250 fps solid - €50

Others:

• 12 x Mid Cap M4 mags + 2 x High Cap M4 mags - €60 ono for the lot
    • Mix of batteries - 3x 1500 Long, 2 x 1600, Unkown battery and 1 x 1100 - €60 ono for the lot
    • 6 x regular chargers, 1x Smart Charger new in box, 2 connectors from Big type to small - €60 ono for the lot

• Registered Users Posts: 18 endaoconnor

Offer €35 for the WE 1911

• Advertisement

Or could offer €60 for the M9 Special forces

Il do €100 + shipping for both the 1911 and the M9

Thanks I appreciate the offer, but I literally don't have that much on me at the moment. I have 85 available to spend. I can have a search and probably bring that up to 90.

What part of the country are you in? If it was near i could collect.

• Advertisement

UPDATE:

Working:

• M9 Special forces, Im not sure the brand just says Maid in Taiwan, full steel was gamed once, and just plinked with after, I loved it too much to bring it out again, the selector broke off on the right side from the glove, but it's ambidextrous so didn't matter. Kicks hard and has a beautiful sound to it, comes in a hard travel case mag that doesn't leak, shoots at 230 fps - €100

Others:

• Mix of batteries - 3x 1500 Long, 2 x 1600, Unkown battery and 1 x 1100 - €60 ono for the lot
    • 6 x regular chargers, 1x Smart Charger new in box, 2 connectors from Big type to small - €60 ono for the lot

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,597 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Why was a dm sent when no offer was agreed on thread

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭JustBrowsingBoards

What brand are the mid caps and what capacity

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Smithwicks96

What’s the lowest you’d go for the aug

Im out of the country right now, have someone who can ship items for me via parcel motel only

Not sure what brand they are, but they are 30-rounders. I got them for Mil-Sim but never got to use them.

130 + shipping costs for the Aug via parcel motel

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ryan0159

Offer asking (€50) for the 1911

1911 is gone, see above post

UPDATE:

Working:

Others:

Advertisement