Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[FREE] x2 JVC PVM Monitors

Options
  • 26-06-2022 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭

ITEM: x2 JVC PVM Monitors

POST\COLLECTION: Collection, Dublin 18

PRICE: Free

PAYMENT METHODS: N/A

Two of these 14" JVC PVM's from the Great Ollie PVM haul up for grabs here. They both exhibit faults, one powers up briefly but shuts down straight away then. The other DID work, but after I swapped the vert IC from the other one to this one, it no longer displays an image - it's likely it just needs its vert IC swapped back over from the other one, and it SHOULD work, but I can't be sure. I don't have time to spend on these to get them working, so they're free to whoever wants them.

Collection from Stepaside, Dublin 18 given the weight. They'll easily fit in the boot of a small car.

Post edited by Optimus Prime on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement