Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Traffic wardens

• 24-06-2022 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

What would make a person want this job to go about upsetting people and deliberately ruining their day .I'm not talking about expensive BMWs blocking people's progress . A car that tax was out by a couple of months and yep there's an easy few quid for the county council slap a 60 quid fine on it .I'm sure there ll be the usual smart arses on here that ll argue u can't drive if your tax is out .anyway I just think that it's the lowest form

Comments

Advertisement