Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 11 at Argos for €500

• 22-05-2022 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I was looking at the current options for a new iPhone when I found that Argos are selling the iPhone 11 for €500.

Various colours and 64GB storage.

Yes I know it is not the latest model but if you are looking for a good iPhone at a decent price then I would recommend this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Iphone 11 is E375 new on adverts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Thats the discount for having no recourse if the phone happens to be faulty though eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

Is that new from a shop at €375?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭ablelocks

from one listing at that price :

listed as new, but then further down :

"Like new condition iphone 11 all colours genuine apple non redurb devices + receipt"

and

"pristine condition like new"

or this one at the same price :

listed as new, but then further down :

"condition – Like New Pristine(Not even a single scratch)"

like new ≠ new

has to be said, in fairness, both sellers have excellent feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 29 adventures

• pristine condition like new, sounds great, But ...
    • I bought from dublin 1 mobile shop, they are all the same... they are all second hand and are faulty, most common is battery crashes,
    • If you go back to them they will say 1. we will check it for you and come back, then 2. come back another day when the owner is here, then 3. sorry no refund !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭macvin

or go for refurbed.ie and get a "like new" refurb with a warranty for €378

https://www.refurbed.ie/p/iphone-11/4786/

I had an issue with an apple watch after 6 months (battery issue) and a prepaid return label was emailed, and replacement delivered 4 days later by DHL. No argument, no quibble, they simply said once its back and checked the replacement would dispatch. I expected 7-10 days, but return left on a Monday and replacement arrived that Thursday. Seller was Supreme Mobile

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Sir Galahad

Seems like a shameless advert ? I wonder where "Ahmad" works ?

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

You don't work for them by any chance considering you posted in the Apple Forum asking if anyone had bought from them

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭erlichbachman

Are the ones from Argos not refurbed by apple?

Purchased one from Argos many years ago which was refurbed by apple, never had an issue with it, and given the customer service between apple and Argos I was never worried if anything did go wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭kirk.

How do you know the screen is genuine when buying

These refurbed screens are not as good

• Advertisement
Advertisement