Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clever bike storage - Only space in living room for 2 x bikes - help!

• 21-06-2022 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭

Mornign all, I have a smallish terrace house in North Dublin. I don't have outside space. I also have a road bike and a dutch style bike to store. Up to now, I have been happy to have the road bike in the living room basically behind the door but there's now a second bike and it's made me think about getting something proper in place.

It's a tight enough space and the only way I can see it working well is to get a carpenter to make up a unit allowing the bikes to be stored vertically and filling the rest of the space with storage units. Anyone have any recommendations or experience in this?

Below are my detailed architectural drawings!

Space is 2385mm wide x 2400mm tall x 535mm deep so fairly tight but it's the only viable spot in the house for something like this. Cheers!

Comments

Advertisement