Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

One-Liner Jokes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭xlogo

My other grandfather invented the cold air balloon... But it never really took off.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

148 MP's voted against Boris. They were the ones who weren't invited to any of his parties.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Our parish priest has become a lawyer,..Now he's my father-in-law

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 8,666 ✭✭✭Worztron

00111010 00101101 00101001

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Welcome to the annual meeting of Plastic Surgery Anonymous, it's good to see so many new faces.

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Advertisement

The problem with religion is that my idea of heaven consists of everything I'd go to hell for.

Don’t challenge Death to a pillow fight unless you’re ready for the reaper cushions.

Girl: "Tell me something you've never told anyone else?"

Me (whispering) " I think the owl people already live among us. "

Girl: "Who?"

Me: " Holy crap!"

Customs officers have destroyed 1,000 kg of illegally imported Chinese dumplings.

A spokesman said it was wonton destruction.

I know it's a long shot but does anyone know what a Trebuchet is?

• Advertisement

If you show up to work stoned every day, they'll never know you're not sober

The TV show Casualty is now up to series No 34.

To keep it true to life, some of the patients from series No 1 are just being seen.

went to faith healing meeting last night, it was that bad even the guy in the wheelchair got up and walked out

Filled my car up last week for €110 but drove off without paying, was up in court today got fined €75.

Follow me for more money saving tips.

Midwife for sale, can deliver.

Got some racing geese for sale .

Let me know if you want a quick gander

I just signed up for my company’s 401k, but I’m not sure I can run that far

• Registered Users Posts: 18,972 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Years ago, I auditioned for a role as an extra in Goodfellas. Apparently they gave the part to one of the lead actor's children.

I would have got it too if it wasn't for those Pesci kids.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Towels. #1 cause of dry skin.

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.

• Advertisement

For Sale:

Crystal Ball £50 but you will haggle me down to £35

You are not allowed to run in the camp site at Glastonbury. This is because it should be 'Ran' as it's past-tents

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭Gant21

This is where Jason Byrne gets his material.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,093 ✭✭✭✭blade1

The bar may be low but he's not even that funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭jj880

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭con___manx1

Why do polar bears not eat penguin's?

-

_

_

_

Because they cant get the wrappers off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭con___manx1

What do you call a blonde behind the wheel?

An air bag

• Registered Users Posts: 4,235 ✭✭✭jj880

• Advertisement

Advertisement