Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Two Drunk Girls

Options
  • 13-06-2022 6:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭

Two drunk girls stopped to pee in a cemetery after a long night out drinking and partying.

The first girl squats down by the car and starts to pee.

She then realizes she doesn't have anything to wipe with, so she takes her panties off and wipes herself, and throws them away.

The second girl squats down near a grave Stone and starts to pee.

She also realizes she has nothing to wipe with.

She saw her friend use her panties but she thinks to herself,

"I'm not using my panties, these are expensive! Victoria's Secret is nothing to throw away." So she grabs a ribbon off the near by grave and whipes herself.

The next morning the husband's of the girls call each other.

The first girls husband says, "Man my wife came home with no panties on and can't remember anything. I'm divorcing her."

The second husband says, "That's nothing man, my wife came home with a ribbon stuck to her ass saying [We will never forget you!] signed by Juan, Carlos, Pepe, Jeremy, and the whole National Guard!"

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Another new account from yourself.

Wonder how long this one will last for G-----a

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement