Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tassimo pods and accessories

• 15-05-2022 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Really good prices. Delivery albeit standard post, only €2.99 or free if you want to stock up and spend €59+.

https://kaffekapslen.ie/for-tassimo.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

Have used them twice now. Very good prices. Shipping was slow though, both orders took about 2 weeks from order date.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,830 ✭✭✭jeffk

Often see them as sponosr ads on facebook

Tesco have some three for ten euro on clubcard prices offer

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

My delivery from them comes today. Good prices with €2.99 shipping in my case for 10 packets. They don't carry all the drinks, didn't carry Costa Latte for one which is very popular. Shipping is DHL>An Post and took 6 working days for DHL to pick it up. They quote 6-8 working days.

I did also pick up 3 for €10 in Tesco the other day but can't rely on the Supermarket prices so sometimes 6.99, often 2 for 10 but 3 for 10 is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

Ordered from them Dolce Gusto pods, prices are very good. Haven't been too many deals recently on their pods. Anyone tried their own brand pods are they nice? There is definitely alot more choice so trying a few brands that can't get in the supermarket.

Mine arrived a day later due to An Post being unable to get something scanned around 10am to me the next day. Ah well.

Concern I had they would be short dated, hence price but nope. They're all May 2023.

Would buy again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

Ordered off this site, took about 10 days but very happy with selection, service and price. Alot cheaper than buying in the shops, bought Dolce Gusto pods.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Uncle Pierre

Normally stock up when Tesco or sometimes Dunnes have an offer of 3 for €10 (or more recently, 3 for €12), but have seen those ads previously too, and wondered how reliable they are. Good to know they can be counted on. Might stock up a bit on espresso and other stuff that's normally hard to find here....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,770 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Another plus one 👍 to the OP for this site. Have just received my 80 Tassimo pods, all new flavours for me. Delighted with the choice and prices. Ordered on the 1st and delivered just now according to the wife. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭green n gold

Same as above post for me too , thanks OP . Ordered on a Saturday and received on that Friday. Everything perfectly as ordered , a couple of varieties with a date for late this year, all the rest mid 2023 dates. Can't fault them at all , decent variety n many of them new to me, the 3 for 10 Euro offers can be pot luck in Tesco's etc , 3.79 for the more regular boxes with these delivered is very good imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Easy Rider

I tried their own brand Dolce Gusto. They were okay, a bit light for my taste. I tried loads of different cheaper brands they had and just took not so the ones I liked. I also get the Nestle ones too as they are still good prices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Delboy5

I've used this site a number of times for L'OR Caramel Latte Macchiato @ €3.79 a box but now see they've gone up to €5.49 a box, bit of a jump!

Anyone here ever try the Gevalia brand? They are €3.99....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 494 Mod ✭✭✭✭TheKBizzle

I got two boxes of Gevalia and it’s ok. I much prefer L’OR or the jacobs xl ones personally.

Good jumps there alright. I get the L'Or XL intense and they've gone from 3.79 to 3.99. Jacobs Espresso Ristretto 4.19 - 4.99, Suchard Hot Chocolate 4.19 - 4.49 . They are still good on price just not as good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

I liked their Dolce Gusto Americano, but didnt like their espresso.

Whilst ordering my most recent Coffee (between when Tesco/Dunnes have deals on them - not great recently unless 3 for 12) I noticed this product on Kaffe https://kaffekapslen.ie/morning-cafe-xl-tassimo-tassimo.html

Arrived yesterday and they say "strong" but somehow taste not as strong as others but there are 21 pods in it rather than the others which have 16 so I think this is great value as I've not seen this product locally.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,817 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

I bought a couple of packets of that the last time I ordered and only sorry I didn't order more, it's really nice coffee, strong but not harsh.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Just saw it in Dunnes this morning, it was a 16 pack for 5.00

• Registered Users Posts: 3,690 ✭✭✭CR 7

I haven't seen any decent deals for a while on these, my stocks are running out from the last 3 for €9 offer. Is there anything better than 2 for €11 out there currently?

Been using these guys for the last year or two... https://www.kaffekapslen.ie/for-tassimo.html?gclid=CjwKCAiAjPyfBhBMEiwAB2CCIlCpkYTqy5yeUop_Qr2FUbVceODFfF1akaylH2aPc2pw32vuerlSVxoCt1IQAvD_BwE

Advertisement