Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guns and gear for Sale. G&P M4, TM hi-capa

• 04-04-2022 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi all, want to sell some gear I have sitting about not getting used. Can post anyhere at buyers expense. Not really interested in airsoft trades but maybe a DSLR or the likes.

G&P M4 Sentry VLTOR €165 0.8j

Stock internals except an R-hop in it. Super-solid gun with excellent build quality, runs on deans out the back of the buttstock. Only faults are a few scratches on the body, and the buttstock cover is MIA. Gun hasn't been used in a while so I'd replace the hop-up rubber. (I'd recommend an R-hop, got excellent range/grouping with it in the past). Includes rail covers, grip and the surpressor. Can include a mag as well if you need one.

Tokyo Mauri Hi-capa. €65 <1 Joule

Gun functions fine except the notch on the slide has worn down so it won't stay in the locked back position. I beleive it has an upgraded barrel & hop unit in it, I will include the spares anyway... Comes in a case w/Three mags though they are all faulty. TM mag works the best if I can remember correctly.

Safari-land Glock holster €50

Real deal police/military kit this and you can feel the quality, it won't shift position on your leg etc. I'll include the kits so you can use it drop-leg, on a belt, and via MOLLE on a plate carrier etc. Though I used it for a glock It works very well with the hi-capa also, very secure.

MISC

• Chronograph €40 I never used this enough, only really to test after modifying guns.
    • BSA Red dot €20
    • Tornado 1 Grenade. €20 euro, thread on the bottom is slightly stripped but it tightens fine.
    • Screw on suppressor €10 for type Well L96 rifle

Comments

Advertisement