Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Nice trip home, tomorrow I'll take a different route for a walk I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭SuperBowserWorld

Beautiful, beautiful May morning.

Nature is astonishingly wonderful.

Please remind all your loved ones and not so loved ones to be mindful of taking care of this beautiful planet.

It is so easy to be part of the problem. So, drive less, consume less, enjoy what is.

Kudos to all the people being brave and unselfish trying to fight the good fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Thats a lovely view, SBW. Where is that?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside after struggle to get to work, public transport gets overwhelmed very easily

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,764 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Ronnie Whelan commentating on the Champions League Final… completely biased in favour of Liverpool for 95 minutes whilst in receipt of the taxpayers euro……and at the end this pearler .. “ not a disaster of a season, WE won two cups “ 😂 ok Ronnie, I think the public and RTE wanted and paid for Ronnie the objective co-commentator, not a fanboy from The Wirral who might have been less expensive to be fair.

Like watching F1 so 🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

He's not there as an objective pundit. He's there , as a former Liverpool great, to comment on Liverpool, which is probably the best supported club in Ireland. Like Roy Keane would if Man Utd had qualified to the Champions league. 😀

Post edited by cj maxx on

Had coffee at midnight, feeling tired again. Boo.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A long long day of work. Home about two hours. Catching up on sport via the RTE player which is so far working fine, A few beers and a late night ruby murray!

• Advertisement

I haven't heard that name in yeeeeeeeeeeears I'm guessing a typo but with you G it might not be

• Registered Users Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Cockney slang for a curry named after that great singer. How the link was made is beyond me!

Gway, well you learn something new every day. I too am baffled by the link 🤔

Cat making his bed for his Sunday morning nap.

Sunday is a day of rest for him.

Also, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, ...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen.....just put a chicken cacciatore on for the dinner.....herself is gone to her parents for the day to help as its silage and I'm minding the three chick's......her car wasn't even out of the drive and the two youngest were screaming at each other.....oh good god it's gonna be a long day.......

Trying to find a warm spot out of the cold breeze in the garden. Nice and sunny but cold. Sunday morning is nice and quiet but then the traffic and noise starts hitting off in the PM.

Roast chicken here. Considering the heat indoors perhaps wasn't such a good idea. Grumpy doing well. Having the opposite problem to yesterday - he can't wait to get up and walk around. He wouldn't budge for me yesterday. The problem being that because he's still a bit unsteady on his feet I need to be with him when he mobilises at the moment and he won't wait for me to be free. Three times I tried to get in the shower and heard his recliner cluncking and walking stick clanging off the radiator- sneaky so and so. Out of shower now ready to get the rest of the dinner on and some clothes on the line. Grumpy currently absorbed in the Lidl brochure- he's particularly taken with an inflatable beach chair. I do wonder sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,764 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

He’s supposed to be an objective pundit.

Keane has had plenty of negative things to say about United… when warranted and at times when not.

Ronnie was only short of getting a box of Kleenex out. He’s an objective rte pundit when working non Liverpool matches so I’d expect that same standard when he’s working the Liverpool games.

On the way to work feeling glum.. No human kindness in town today, couldn't help either..

It's all angry, selfish and rushed out there. I think a lot of people are very anxious at the moment.

• Advertisement

Can't really get into what happened, people would be identified possibly but it just saddened me..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,990 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Spent only ten minutes pulling a few stray weeds after 8pm.

My scalp got eaten alive by flies.

I should have known better this time of evening but I was leaving out the bins and the weeds caught my eye 😏

To thine own self be true

Ahh you reminded me , I've started pulling weeds ,as soon as I see them again but I will have to get the spade out

For the amount of webs i'm walking into there should be a shortage of flies!

Evening sunshine - horizontal drift (think i'm riffing on fast and furious there)

Yes I plan on just pulling them up.as soon as I see them too. Rather than one big "weeding day" 😁

These are weeds in the flowerbed in between the plants.

• Advertisement

Tarmac, tarmac everywhere 😂

Advertisement