Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Drawing down a mortgage

• 26-05-2022 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭

We're mortgage approved but my partner needs to find a new job soon. If he gets a permanent new job and we go to draw down the mortgage in say 3 months, would that be an issue?

I have a feeling you need to be in a new job 6 months before you can draw down a mortgage. I can't find the answer to this anywhere. Any advice would be massively appreciated! Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭Dublinandy3

You do, we had to submit payslips just before we drew down. My wife was off for a week with covid and this got the covid payment, they didn't spot this and asked why her annual take home dropped.

So they did check, albeit incompetently. This was with KBC

• Administrators Posts: 53,331 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

You just need to not be on probation in the new job I believe. There's not a fixed time period that I'm aware.

Advertisement