Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket Printing option not available?!

• 25-05-2022 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone can help. An uncle of mine who is still rocking the old fashioned mobile phone is having trouble printing his tickets for Saturday's Leinster Finals.

He bought his tickets as per the norm (he's a regular) however this time he said that he didn't get the usual confirmation e-mail from Ticketmaster which he'd normally use to print off a PDF of the tickets.

I've logged into his account (hill16.ie and then on to Ticketmaster) and when I go into "my tickets" and click into the event, it shows the two tickets listed however both the options for "transfer" and "print" are visible but not working. I've tried on a laptop and a PC - no joy.

From the help section, I'm getting the sense that maybe printing isn't an option anymore - an assumption is being made that everyone will have a smartphone!

Anyone come across this themselves? Any help would be most welcome.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭C4000

Definitely should be an option to print.....I've printed off my tickets for matches this year just in case my phone died or something.

Just checked there and I have an option to print tickets for munster and Leinster hurling finals, so not sure why you are having that problem.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Maybe take a screenshot of the ticket / QR code, email it to yourself and print it? Not ideal but......

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭shabbyalonso

Thanks for the replies folks, much appreciated.

He actually went into Croke Park today and spoke to someone who couldn't figure out what the problem was! They were able though to send him an e-mail with the PDF versions so all sorted now. Hopefully it doesn't happen again mind you......

Thanks

Advertisement