Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Racing / Gravel bike can you have both?

• 11-05-2022 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi, looking for recommendations of a road racing bike that can accommodate gravel type tyres/wheels, say 35mm+ or a gravel bike that can put on 28mm and have proper gearing.

Id like a new bike but one that I can swap the wheels in and out for the odd triathlon say but then also be able to take it on a gravel path or for a commute. The only way I know to find these types of bikes is to trawl through each individual bike and check the tyre clearance and gear ratios etc which I dont really understand that well.

Any experience having this kind of bike or ideas on which ones are good? Only must haves are a good looking bike and about €2-3k

thanks

Comments

Advertisement