Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Britain's Got Talent 2022

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭abff

Totally agree. The 9 year old singer was way better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Agree 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

Agreed. Not sure where it can go next either unless he has a few more personal songs ……I really like the Korean magic act. I’d say he can go bigger and better and expect him to make the final

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I think it was just for popularity sake that got the golden buzzer, bad kid comes good kinda thing.

I always wonder with an act like that, what can they do next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,219 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Very boring show tonight - nothing stand out funny or enteraining

• Advertisement

I really enjoyed the Handersons! I didn't think the puppet twins were too bad either, didn't feel the buzzers were warrented. I thought the little ballet dancer was overrated. Sure she was cute but the dance was a lot of just kicking her legs around.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭HildaOgdenx

I'm enjoying BGT so far, ideal way to switch off from the real world, for me on a Saturday evening.

Some enjoyable acts the last night, Maxwell the opera singer was probably my favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Snorlaxx

Usually the comedy acts are cringe to say the least, but this Suzi Wild one is hillarious

Didn't think much of the cancer doctor and they were heaping praise on him just because of his job

Choir, horror/magic and ventriloquist were the only decent acts, the sleight of hand guy was ok but seen better

The rest were dire, opera guy was flat in a lot of places

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,377 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Dogs

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Snorlaxx

Dont think much of Ryland if im honest, he's got the cute factor the same as the young fella lasyt night, but not a winning act I dont think

The kid magician acts are all the same - trick is created by the parent or someone (from other well known tricks) and they just present it usually badly

Dog act was good - shouldn't have given her a mic, took away from the act hearing all the commands

Kudos to the military kids choir for being downright terrible whilst being congratulated as if it was the most amazing performance ever seen on BGT, typical military praise

Ryland good job on buying your tricks from Magic Tricks Online, reminds me of Marc Spelmann - didn't like him either with the cheap tricks

Impressionist was ok but seen better (some of the voices were bad but obviously put a lot work in to it)

Been loads of disability acts on the show with 100x more talent than the Dante guy, dumb ass rap/piano act (better than the first audition tho), dinosaur act was worse than their audition (costumes are good tho) - was there something supposed to be happening??? . Escapology acts bore the arse off me - false sense of peril, soon as the dark stuff started I knew what was happening

Been very disillusioned with this series, some amount of crap passing off as talent, cant believe the stupid rap act got thru instead of the dog act - Simon making a commercial decision there!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Treedays

The kid with the rubiks cube, if you pause when he first takes the cube back from Simon you can see it's totally different to the 1 in his hand. When he clicks them together it changes to match the 1 in his hand + all the t-shirts, etc. (Yes I'm sad).

Agree about the escapologist fella, that was boring this time. Fair play to Amanda, the only judge who was honest about it.

I wish they would keep the singing acts to another show (is X-factor still going?). Sad to see so many of them getting through to the final.

They better bring him back ffs

That was a joke

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

The British public never vote for foreign acts.

The Judges always put through disabled people and kids. (Admittedly it’s awkward not to when they are staring at you but still)

The Japanese guy tonight should have gotten through and the Asian card magician the other night should definitely have gotten through as well.

I can’t stand all the singers getting through either. Bores the crap out of me. Royal Variety show, the clue is in the name.

Thought the French dance group were alright, the big fella can move considering his size but there was nothing special about them tonight, the young girl singer has a good voice on her, Freaks ok but seen it all before and seemed very short

Quite liked the Dane Bates act even tho I generally hate dance groups

Didn't like Eva at the auditions and liked it less tonight, very hard to understand what she was saying a lot of the time - maybe it was easier to hear her in the hall.

Loved the Dots in the audition but was not great tonight, should have switched something around

The Japanese magician was brilliant - that is what BGT should be all about it

Tom has a great voice but you know he is going nowhere in showbiz, Susan Boyle took that once in a lifetime doesn't look like a winner chance

Keiichi was a far better act than Eva, as above they better bring him back

I miss the times when we had people on the thread during the live show commenting...

I still have to catch up fully on last night. Only really saw the end. Tom the singer is a really nice guy.

Probably has loads of votes/ support through being a teacher.

• Advertisement

I don't understand how Immy didn't get through. She was amazing!!!

The Japanese bike lad

I didn’t find the comedian girl funny at all as I couldn’t understand most of it .

She has an amazing voice but she wasn’t amazing last night

Very poor choice of song

Simon clearly thought so as well as he gave her the chance to sing after …..

• Registered Users Posts: 33,722 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Rubbish, won't get through.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Rubbish standard tonight.

The years have not been kind to Emeli Sande. She looks about 50!

I'm cheating, 😁 just tuned in, going to watch who gets through.

Will probably go back then and watch the performances.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,131 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Can't really get into this year.

Hopefully they'll pick a decent wildcard and the signers might cancel each other out.

Drag act - colourful but so crap, not one of them can sing, shouldn't have even been in the semi's, their audition was barely passable. The young lads dance crew - use a really big hit and just prance around the stage, don't get it!

Frontline Singers - I just abhor these types of sympathy acts. Mary P - surprising the first time but boring this time

Phantom act was stupid, overly long and obviously Amanda was in on it, very dressed up weak magic act

Comedian Steffano was absolutely rubbish. How dafuq did the robot get thru to the semi's??? And what was going on with the voice...kept cutting out? Great outfits tho!

Blown away with Loren's audition but very underwhelmed this time

Get rid of Simon - he has too much influence on the final acts, worst episode of BGT I have ever seen - not a single stand out act

Happy with that result tonight !

• Advertisement

Just starting to watch now.

Advertisement