Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gremlinertia's Grotto

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,708 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Nocts!! 😁

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grr grr argh

grumble-grumble, Grem! 😉😁

happy Friday, Nocts! 😁

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

•liberally sprays anti-grumble juice•

• Advertisement

😁

happy Friday, TherapyBoy!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Do I have to turn the hose on you happy idjits? Because I will.

☔️

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

complain

moan

groan

whine

mutter

grouse

bleat

carp

cavil

protest

object to

speak out against

find fault with

mither

twine

bellyache

beef

bitch

grouch

sound off

go on

pick holes in

whinge

gripe

grizzle

chunter

chirp

crib

Not a grumble to be seen.... 😈

• Advertisement

..or even heard! 😁

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

🎶 I’m siinnnnnggging in the rain! 🎶

Wolfie holding the line as always

Happy Friday, Nocts!! 😁

“Leading scientists have concluded that’s it’s impossible to see the image above & continue daytime Friday grumbles..”

Poxy long weekend making me walk loads further than usual etc whinge grumble

I've been on boards for 15+ years, been seeing Gremlinertia's name for about 13 of those years, and today is the first time I've realised it's a partmanteau of Gremlin and inertia.

I always pronounced it Gremlertina in my head, like the second part of the portmanteau was concertina.

Thank Christ its Friday.

A common misperception is that if you squeeze Gremlinertia a mild grumble-y sound is distantly heard, when actually a squeez’d Grem does sound quite like a concertina.

•squeezes Grem•

Who else is going to Therapy Boy's funeral after he tries squeezing Grem? I could split gas costs

• Advertisement

Ah they buried me years ago, I’m only still hanging around here cos haunting Current Affairs scared the **** out of me! 👻

Ah we'll at least have a service for the arm you'll lose!!

happy Friday, Nocts! 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

*pops in*

Been awhile... ;)

happy Friday, Nocts! 😁

Boo-urns

Also, day late dollar short and all that, belated birthday wishes to Wolf

• Advertisement

Happy birthday to the Wolf 🎉🎂🎁

Happy Friday to everyone else 🥳🥳🥳

Advertisement