Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shop bought Pizza augmentation?

• 19-05-2022 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,039 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else put extra toppings on a supermarket Pizza?

I'm just getting outside a fairly standard pepperoni pizza but I added a load of chopped scallions, a few olive halves, of all blashamies some chopped pickled gherkins and a bit of parmesan that was looking lonesome in the fridge. Not bad at all :-)

If I remember I'd get extra chizoro in Lidl when I buy a pizza.

Wake me up when it's all over.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭sam t smith

Pasta sauce, cheese and pepperoni. That’s all. Nothing else. 🍕

Feel free to add extra pepperoni though.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭pinkfloyd34

I have done this but when do you put the extras on because they cook at a different speed than the frozen pizza so it's hard to get that bit right

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

Anchovies... rocket and parm when it's cooked... pickled gherkins seems like an "interesting" addition.

The cheapest plain pizza in Lidl, add some mozzarella and 125g of bacon bits. It will be greasy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

Sometimes there may be a dabble of the likes of olives, parma ham, chili flakes etc. on top of an Aldi "stone baked" pepperoni

• Advertisement
Advertisement