Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Giro Stage 12 - Parma - Genova (202km)

• 19-05-2022 8:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭

That's a loooong drag to the Passo Del Bocco - 1% for 95km. Hopefully a break will stick today.

Caleb Ewan is DNS today.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,810 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

The break expected to take it but I imagine that very much depends on who gets into it. If some big players miss out then their teams may chase.

Betting

Matthieu Van Der Poel 7/2

Mauro Schmid 9/1

Lennard Kamna 14/1

Alessandro Covi 14/1

Lorenzo Rota 16/1

Magnus Cort 20/1

Parma ham and cheese toasty for my lunch today /chefs kiss

• Registered Users Posts: 20,036 ✭✭✭✭neris

Thomas de gendt

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,810 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Will Barta in the break. My Velogames pick has a chance and my €3 bet on magnus cort has a chance too. If they stay away.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,337 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

Not doing it this year for the Giro sadly but Harris-Bass is great if your into themed GT meals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭Mefistofelino

When Wiggins is tagged as "Eurosport GCN Expert", what exactly is his expertise? His contributions to the commentary can nearly all be filed under "the bleedin' obvious". He's no Kelly or McEwen.

Hannah Walker was doing a far better job on the ground there.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,837 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Must be a bit weird, cycling on a bridge level with the top deck of a cruise ship... that's if the guys even cop it :)

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

These lads really committed to the win , well deserved who ever takes it.

Advertisement