Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Giro Stage 4 - Avola to Etna (172km)

Options
  • 10-05-2022 1:30am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,812 Mod ✭✭✭✭

First mountain summit finish of the Giro and any expert I've listened to suggest it won't be too taxing for the main contenders. It will probably be a chance to check their form though. If Dumoulin, for example, struggles here then it doesn't look good. Might be a day for the break as the main GC men probably won't fancy going all out this early. Hence the likes of Kamna getting some short odds as it wouldn't be a surprise to see him try to get away at the start. I'm also curious to see how the likes of Sosa goes. He had a bad TT so if he has any form at all maybe he'll want to show himself here. He is supposed to be team leader and it hasn't looked good early on. If he fades here then Inneos look good for letting him go. So first mountain stage and also probably first proper break with a chance so Bardiani will join in this time I suppose.

Betting (Paddy Power)

Almeida, Kamna - 10/1

Yates, Carapaz - 11/1

Bilbao, Lopez - 12/1

Valverde - 17/1

Taaramae - 18/1

Comments

Advertisement