Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Worst Person in the World..

• 05-04-2022 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,778 ✭✭✭

saw this last night - one of thee best movies I have seen since The Father.. fantastic... loooooved it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭goldenmick

So they've made a film about Putin then.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,080 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I didn't love it quite as much as some of the more ecstatic reviews, but I did like it a whole lot nonetheless! A thoughtful take on modern romance and personal independence as you'll find, with some exceedingly lovely setpieces.

Renate Reinsve is outrageously good in it and it's criminal that she wasn't more widely awarded for her work this awards season. Just an absolute tour-de-force performance that absolutely sells the complex emotions and decisions of the character.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,815 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Saw this today really excellent. Renate Reinsve is absolutely immense.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,778 ✭✭✭sporina

yeah and she's sooo attractive too.. v v sexy.. man the chemistry in some of the scenes was unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭sam t smith

Stalin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,815 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Ha I am into guys...but even I can see she is ridiculously attractive.

It really wasn't what I was expecting but all the better for it.

I wasn't expecting to be so heartbroken to be honest over Aksel, but those two had immense chemistry

oh i'm into men too.. but I can appreciate a fine thing regardless of the gender.. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

I saw this earlier today.

I knew nothing about the movie other than it getting praised. I assumed from the title that the character would be a self centred promiscuous trouble maker or something. I didn’t understand the meaning until the end credits.

Great story, and great performances. I didn’t like that they brushed passed the miscarriage though. Seems cold hearted.

No doubt the award and chatter around the movie will have a few Hollywood producers calling Reinsve. I hope she chooses wisely.

I intend to check out other films she has been in. She is a treasure to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,329 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I didn't cop on that was the name of the film.

• Advertisement
Advertisement