Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Glas Records

• 30-04-2022 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could get the 2021 GLAS records booklet for recording the actions, is it available online?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭endainoz

• Registered Users Posts: 43 releasevalve

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Sami23

Couple of quick questions if anyone can answer them please:

• Do we need our planner to complete any paperwork as we are coming towards the end of our contracts or should they have been completing our yearly records all along. The reason I'm asking is I have filled out the record books myself up to know but was chatting someone over the weekend and he thought the planner needs to fill out something but he wasn't sure what exactly ?
    • How many bags of 18-6-12 are we allowed to put out each year per ha for LIPP and THM going by the following specification ?
    • "Maximum chemical nitrogen usage is 40 kg N per ha per annum"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭ruwithme

Grand lads them glas planners, but if they had been filling out glas records for 6 year's, we'd know about it from a invoice in the post.

No they don't need to sign anything generally after the plan was accepted by dept of ag.

My understanding is upon a inspection, only that particular year's records are asked for. ( as i wipe my brow)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Sami23

• Anyone know how many bags of 18-6-12 we are allowed to put out each year per ha for LIPP and THM going by the following specification ?
    • "Maximum chemical nitrogen usage is 40 kg N per ha per annum"

I think from the training course it was between 1 and 2 bags but just can't remember for certain ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭J.O. Farmer

40kg would be 222 kg 18:6:12/ hectare it'd be roughly 1.75 bags to the acre.

The numbers are the percentage of each nutrient.

Advertisement