Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Let the Wrong One In - Irish Vampire Movie.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭santana75

Is that Giles from Buffy the vampire slayer? This looks horrendous

• Registered Users Posts: 5,968 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Please tell me that was an April Fools joke. That looked truly awful

• Registered Users Posts: 4,883 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Is this a Damo And Ivor spin off? Looks like a right pile of dog manure.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,186 ✭✭✭emo72

It's a play on the "Let The Right One In" title? Which was an excellent movie btw. Well the foreign version was brilliant.

I dunno hoping this was a April fool's joke. But not so sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,954 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Yes, it is. Good catch. This isn't an April fool's joke, unfortunately it looks wretched.

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/let_the_wrong_one_in

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

This is coming to cinemas in January, apparently.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Me and 3 other people saw this tonight.

it was so bad it was good. Was showcased in 2021 and released today.

with such a massive turn out probably won’t fare well but worth going to watch.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Saw it last night. So bad it was good. Didn’t take itself serious at all

sad to see only 4 people at a screening on a Friday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,557 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Seen this advertised on Virgin Ones morning show today. Looks like some pile of rubbish. Will wait till its on the T.V.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I had presumed it had been and gone, going double for how horrendous that first trailer made it look. mind you getting dumped into cinemas in January is no support.

• Advertisement
Advertisement