Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pschosis? Schizophrenia? Medication? What is causing these symptoms? Please help

• 20-04-2022 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Looking for help from the community for the following.

I am sitting at my office desk when something happens. It’s almost as if I have ingested chemicals, in terms of how my body begins to feel, the world begins to shift in front of my eyes and I am in my imaginary world, or fantasy world that we all have. Things are brutal and harsh, I’m being persecuted, or drugged. Then I begin to feel aches and pains, and cold or warm (although mostly cold).

I strip myself down mentally, and emotionally until I am exhausted and in my mind, I am talking, constantly talking. I cannot concentrate on my work. I will stare out the window and cry, trying to pull my mind out of this world, which is often yellow, in terms of the lights I am seeing. Or faces shifting and changing.

Does anyone know, is this a symptom of schizophrenia or psychosis? Or medication, such as Quetiapine?

Thanks so much,

Celene

Post edited by The Black Oil on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Musefan

Hi Celene,

I would suggest that you contact your GP for a consult & an onward referral to the local adult mental health team. They would be best placed to support your understanding of your symptoms.

it’s very important that you meet with someone to explore this fully as it’s a complex set of symptoms that deserve proper time and attention to untangle.

best of luck on your journey for support.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 CeceOR

Hi Musefan, thanks so much... am on that journey :)

Just wondering if anyone else has these symptoms, or similar experiences

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,174 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

We can't give medical advice here on boards. Please speak to a professional.

Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement