Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New weekly traditional Irish music session

Options
  • 05-04-2022 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

For those who like diddly - eye (and especially if you play an instrument), new _weekly_ trad session every Thursday, starting APRIL 7, Western Hotel (Prospect Hill). Come along for great atmosphere, and bring your instrument to join in. 9pm - 11pm. https://fb.me/e/4pUQZGvZI

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Paddico

Sounds great Ceatharloch

Hi Galwegians and Trad Lovers,

I'm in Galway for Tue & Wed night in a few weeks.

Anyone recommend a open trad session I can join on those days?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,372 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Taaffes at 5.30 - 7.30 PM, Tigh Cholis 6 - 9 PM in evening and 9.30 - 11.30 PM and Crane Bar 9.30 - 11.30 with afternoon sessions on Sunday as well as sessions in Carrolls pub at 9.30 PM two nights of the week and the OPs sessions at the Western Hotel in Prospecthill, Galway.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Hey Folks,

I'm in Galway the night of the Fri 16th of Dec.

Can anyone recommend an friendly open session to join for a trad guitar player?

Pat

Advertisement