Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Smells you love

18910111214»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Sunny_Arms

is it a psychological study? or maybe even a psychiatric one?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Sunny_Arms

fresh coffee (mostly the smell of coffee when you enter a coffee shop)

lavender

vanilla

smell of books (especially newly opened and old books)

baby powder on skin

baby smell

the wet earth after it rains

rice cooking

The other day walking through the corridor in my job there was a distinct smell..it's like a mixture of the coldness from the walls and an area not in use...that's the only way I can describe it.

Its a nuetral kind of smell but straight away it reminded me of other jobs I've worked in and a feeling of that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

The aroma of home- made ie in the making- chicken soup simmering gently on a chill morning.... mmmmmm!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭sam t smith

My own farts.

Sometimes they are spicy, in a good way.

I don’t recall ever not liking the smell of one of my own farts, even the really rough ones or the ones with follow through.

Of course you can’t resist smelling them. Who here hasn’t given themselves a ‘dutch oven’ to get the full effect?

Advertisement