Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Arable silage

• 05-04-2022 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭

So is anyone taking the plunge and gonna add a crop to an already planned reseed? I will be fatting stores next winter and I think the price of meal is gonna be protentional unbuyable so was thinking of adding an 70/30 mix of oats and peas but I'm open to hearing what other people are thinking ? Is it possible to add a fodder crop like rape or kale to grass and cut it. I wont be growing just a grass crop as it will feed the stores very well but it wont get the weight gains I will want :) An advisor told me that anyone that plans ahead now could reap the rewards next spring but who knows

Comments

Advertisement