Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Babyseat for Van

Options
  • 02-04-2022 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi all,

I have a 2018 citroen dispatch that I need to get a baby seat for. Its to fit a 2.5 year old.

Done some googling and haven't found anything showing a compatible seat.

Been to a couple of babyshops and they either hadnt anything suitable (Isofix only in store ) or when they tried to fit a seat they just weren't fitting right and had a bit too much movement.

It's not for the main mode of transport. we've just been caught short recently a couple of times only having herselfs car with the baby seat.

Any help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭goldenmick

Post a couple of wanted ads for free on Gumtree and Adverts.IE outlining what you're looking for. It's likely you'll get a couple of replies that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 johnboy_85

Thanks for that hadn't thought of it.

Ive seen a couple of car seats in the same type van as mine but they didn't seem a proper fit to me at all. They were far looser fitting than the couple I've had trial fitted where the shops weren't happy.

Gonna try another place during the week that have a better selection but would love to hear of something that definetly fits and is sturdy

• Registered Users Posts: 73,382 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I assume you don’t have isofox?

problem is most stuff now doesn’t have ELR seatbelts that ratchet, now that isofix is common they don’t bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 johnboy_85

Correct, no ISO fix in the van.

Advertisement