Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predictions for 2022

• 03-01-2022 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭

Anybody want to predict the winners for the year ahead in Football and hurling. I'll start.

Football: League Champions- Kerry

Munster- Kerry

Ulster- Tyrone

Leinster- Dublin

Connaught - Galway

AI- Dublin

Hurling: League Champions- Galway

Munster- Tipp

Leinster- Kilkenny

AI - Limerick

AI Camogie - Cork

AI Football - Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭BENDYBINN

Galway for the double..

mayo wont be up for losing 3 finals in a row so an easy passage to the final for Galway...

Henry will make the hurlers unbeatable...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭WesternZulu

Mayo4Sam 🙊

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭piplip87

Football

Ulster - Armagh

Leinster - Dublin

Munster - Kerry

Connaught - Mayo

All Ireland - Kerry

If the lower tier championship happens then Cavan to win it.

Hurling

Munster - Limerick

Leinster - Galway

All Ireland - Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 11,188 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Football: League Champions - Kerry

Munster- Kerry

Ulster- Derry

Leinster- Dublin

Connaught - Mayo

AI- Kerry

Hurling: League Champions - Kilkenny

Munster- Limerick

Leinster- Kilkenny

AI - Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭sgthighway

on Current form you would have to say Kerry for the double :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Gardner

Hurling:

League Champions: Pure licking your finger moment with the league this year but pulling the rabbit out of the hat I will say Clare. it's a big League for development for Lohan this year especially without TK until the Championship. They will have to be firing from the off in the League.

Leinster: Kilkenny (Champs). Galway and Wexford the other 2 to qualify with Dublin coming very close and I'd expect them to beat one of the 3 teams qualified.

Munster: Waterford (Champs) think Waterford will get one over on Limerick this year. Clare and Limerick other 2 to qualify. Can't see Tipp or Cork coming out of Munster. The appointment of Bonner for Tipp in my opinion is farcical. Not up to it. Cork were the luckiest team in Ireland last year with the way the draw worked out for them vs Clare, Dublin and Kilkenny. Having to play against a Clare or Tipp in must win games wont be easy for them. Cant see them in an asses roar of beating Limerick or Waterford.

AI - Limerick - As I said above, I could see Waterford having one over them but I don't see them getting two. Limerick Waterford final again.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 AllSquare

I think that Liam Mac will ultimately be heading west to galway. They were excellent in last years league.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,034 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Just hand Liam to Limerick..nobody will touch them.

Dublin for Sam if they in the mood again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,231 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

Saint Barry's will win the Roscommon Junior Championship 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Gardner

Wrong with Clare but from what I’ve seen during the League (especially yesterday) I still don’t see Cork coming out of Munster.

waterford will still win Munster but that gap has closed on all Ireland success

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭HBC08

Ulster Donegal

Leinster Dublin

Munster Kerry

Connacht Galway

All Ireland Kerry

Advertisement