Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Specna Arms M4 Edge 07

• 30-03-2022 4:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Selling my M4 edge that I got from hobbyairsoft during covid lockdown, I haven’t used in the field. Brand new with charger, batteries, a little bit of BB’s and a speedloader.

Fps: 320 approx

bought for €430 for the whole thing

looking to get atleast 200

Cork city

Post edited by davediezmo23 on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 kevin39

Hi, I'm interested. Where are you from? I will buy it for two hundred euro👍

• Registered Users Posts: 6 davediezmo23

I forgot my place sorry, I am in Cork

Hi iam in Galway can you post

And also has it had much use and the condition is like new you say

Hi any info to my question thanks

• Advertisement

Hi I am sorry for the late reply, Im just asking my friend if he can post it for me coz I tested positive for covid, or if you are willing to wait.

yes it is new, basically I bought it during lockdown and haven’t used to play airsoft on the field.

Yes that's fine I can wait if we go to pm then we can exchange details and payment method thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Victot Bout

Hi Davediezmo23, I am based in Cork, I have interest for your whole package, I would like to pay 200,I can meet with your friend or wait for your recover

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Victot Bout

Hi Davediezmo23, is still available?

sorry for not replying to the post for so long. i am looking again and willing to meet in city centre tomorrow afternoon if anybody is up for it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement