Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SOLD: Pistols

• 20-01-2022 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Downsizing the armoury, I have three pistols for sale with some spare mags that work and some that leak. While I don’t have a recent chrono and can’t remember any numbers, these pistols wouldn’t have ever reached high numbers in their wildest dreams! They will be well within the 1J limit.

All pistols have been around a while and it shows! All blow back. All quite fun to use, the two co2 pistols give a satisfying kick and the gas pistol is a nice small piece for that spy look! Happy to supply a bit of gas/co2 to show that the working magazines actually work! Leaky magazines are probably easily fixable with o rings and the right skill set, but I don’t have that skill set unfortunately!

Based in D15. Seller can collect or I can travel within reason!

KJW 1911 with one working magazine and two leaking magazines. €100

Taurus PT99 (capable of full auto) with two working magazines and one leaking magazine. €130

Detonics 45 (gas) with one working magazine and one leaking magazine. €60

Post edited by shytan on

Comments

Advertisement