Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Flat roof to pitched roof

Options
  • 23-03-2022 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have a flat roofed extension either side of my house that were built prior to me buying it and I'd like to change them both to pitched in keeping with the height of the main structure. They have planning attached to them. Does anyone know if I would need PP to do it? I've tried all the local architects engineers and none of them will advise as they're all too busy to take on new business (rural town with a booming construction sector!).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭C. Eastwood

Kartoshka

Yes Planning Permission is required.

Phone around to Registered Building Surveyors or Chartered Building Surveyors or Chartered Building Engineers

Advertisement