Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Living in Cork, working in Dublin (or similar)

• 16-03-2022 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Anyone any experience of working in Dublin but your home being in Cork (or vice versa or a comparable situation)? There's a job in Dublin that I would love to apply for, there's no indication of flexibility on the job spec but I'd guess in this new blended world we live in there might be. I know I'd be happy to do a day a week in Dublin (which I kinda do over the course of a month anyway, or maybe even a Monday and Thursday or something, via train) and be as available as possible for in person meetings and overnights but has anyone experience of this and how it works(ed) for you and how employers felt about such an arrangement?

Comments

Advertisement