Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male in female toilets!

• 15-03-2022 11:00pm

This is going to blow the minds of a lot of posters........

I was in the female toilets of a Dublin shopping centre this afternoon and a male came in. Dressed as a male! He had a reason and did what he had to do, and then left. No one was raped or sexually assaulted. Shocking I know!

Post edited by Beasty on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Burt Renaults

• Registered Users Posts: 81,031 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

He probably identifies as a she or neither, popular these modrin days.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Sure that sort of thing is allowed these days

• Registered Users Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭gameoverdude

Why on earth did you start on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 965 ✭✭✭SnuggyBear

Did he do a big smelly ****?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

Did someone play the harmonica during this tense encounter?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭AllForIt

It's heartening to see someone stick up for men in a time when men have never been so vilified for their treatment of women.

That is what you're getting at OP, I assume.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I have a medical condition which sometimes necessitates urgent toilet trips. In work there are 2 cubicles in the mens so I’ve been told to be free to use the ladies in an emergency when I can’t wait . It’s never happened yet thankfully

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Still stihl waters 3

I've used the ladies or disabled toilets in an emergency, you have to go when nature calls although not often but I'll use them when under pressure

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,156 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Not warranting a thread here

Closed

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement