Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

First Watch

Options
  • 09-03-2022 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

Hi I'm looking to buy my first watch and for less than €500.

Since I've started doing some reading on them its become apparent that I haven't a clue about watches and there are so many things to consider.

I like the idea of an mechanical watch, would like new, and have picked out these so far as options,

SEIKO PROSPEX AUTOMATIC LAND SERIES STAINLESS STEEL BLACK DIAL

Steinhart Pilot Watch

I also like the Tissot watches but for this price they are all very plain. Am I wrong to rule out the Quartz watches. Thanks in advance for any advice

Comments

Advertisement