Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Boyne GP 2022

• 10-03-2022 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭

Boyne GP details

Sun March 27th

HQ Stackallen tennis and pitch and putt club on N51 Road circa 4k from Slane.Entry is open via eventmaster and is online only.Due to roadworks on N51 a new circuit 16k will be in use this year.4 x races on the day. Schedule as follows

9.30am A4 race 4 x laps

9.33am Womens race 3 x laps

12.15pm A1A2 race 6 x laps

12.18pm A3 race 5 x laps

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,629 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Could you post a file for the new route?

Roadworks????? **** me I was over that way a few weeks ago having not been that way in ages and clueless about them. Avoid at all costs on the bike they are doing a major job between Slane and Navan. Actually some serious courteous driving that day I persisted in heading on to Navan, dished out a fair few thumbs ups on the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,902 ✭✭✭wav1

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

Would you consider sending the women out after the A4's rather than before? Been in so many races when we're off first and there are 30 of us and 80 A4's, and our race has to be stopped.

The last time I was in a race in front of the A4's we had to stop twice as we leap frogged each other. 

Fair play for putting one on!

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭elchupanebrey

A4 is out at 9.30, womens at 9.33 according to the poster...not sure if it's different on FB or somewhere else

• Advertisement

Route looks to be more of a test than the normal one. Or maybe I’m reading it wrong?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

Ah, the issue is I'm an idiot 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Apologies wav1, am eejit. Good luck with the race!

Circuit is a bit more testing and draggy but no choice due to major roadworks on N51

Looked at various options including cancellation but after consultation with others we agreed on this one

• Advertisement

Getting the race on is very much appreciated given the circumstances so thanks.

A good days hard work ahead for my less than suitable frame for hills 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Start/Finish at the school yeah?

Have entered, now need the permission 😆 prob only a 20% of being allowed but id kick myself if suddenly permission was granted Sunday morning and id not entered.

5hr round trip for me so getting dropped this week not an option!

Parking etc at stackallen tennis club on N51 about 4k out of slane..rollout from there

Thanks to everyone for support today

Riders and helpers see you all in 2 weeks for Coombes Connor

Advertisement