Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Moto GP 2022 Season

• 05-02-2022 9:45pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Figured now that the Sepang testing and bike unveiling has begun it would be time for a thread..

results of testing here; https://www.crash.net/motogp/results/996089/1/sepang-motogp-test-results-saturday-lap-times-final

Hoping for a good competitive season and watching Vinales and Bezzecchi hoping for some standout work..

Post edited by LIGHTNING on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭legrand

So Video pass due for renewal Feb 15th but nowhere that I can find shows the cost. Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

do you happen to have year calendar...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Speedline

I need to find a rider to follow this year with Rossi retired. I like the 2 Suzuki lads. Plenty of fresh faces in the line up now. I'm looking forward to getting to a race this year after a 2 year break too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Rossi was barely on the TV for the last few years. He wasn't even on the first page of the race standings for most of it.

But yeah, Im the same.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭sonic85

I was the same re Rossi - the fact he hasn't been at the sharp end for a number of years and now he's gone altogether is hard to take! I took a real liking to the Ducati lads last season. Peco seems to be a decent chap and I met Jack years ago in San Marino and he came across really well. They're probably my two favourite riders at the minute. Looking forward to the start of the season!

Bastianini would be my pick. some great results last year and with '21 factory bike expecting more in 22. + the lad has good personality and, feck it, even better looking than me 🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭GavPJ

Same as. I don't think Fabio will be contesting his title this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,618 ✭✭✭Infoanon

What a start to the season , form book turned on its head in all three classes.

Yes Qatar is an unusual race but some teams are in trouble and will need to turn things around quickly.

Mir expected to be announced shortly at Suzuki for 23 & 24 but after today some teams may be holding off on signing

• Advertisement

A slick young confident Italian so.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭emo72

anyone know anything about the new series? i think its a motgp version of drive to survive

MotoGP unlimited, available on Amazon Prime from today March 14th.

Positive reviews, avoided the mistakes of 'drive to survive '.

Looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,715 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I turned it off after a few minutes. The choice for them to go for voice dubbing over subtitles is a strange one.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭Magown3

Looks like it was a "Technical issue" and it will be rectified very shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭emo72

Yeah, the dubbing was terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,715 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Seems theres a 4k version on Prime Video where the dubbing isn't there.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fun morning so far MM ruled out for race after high-speed flick off the bike, now it's pouring rain..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,783 ✭✭✭✭flazio

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,692 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Did really well to clear the track and run a race.. Enjoyed it too, incredible lap times considering the wet.

That was a good moto gp, would have loved to have seen more of the 8th place battle with the Binder & Espagaro brothers battling.

Marc Marquez high side was horrendous, and unfortunately not unexpected. MM has been racing over the limit all weekend and someone should have had a word in his ear , unfortunately Alberto Puig is to busy blaming Michelin (good deflection ) ,perhaps the stewards should have sanctioned MM after he pulled across the track in front of Dovi.

Argentina next in two weeks - where anyone could win !

• Registered Users Posts: 15,512 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

What or where does the Moto GP races be broadcast these days?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Debub

No way to watch it free/cheaper here in Ireland?

😀

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭rock22

8pm tonight on ITV4 - highlights only

I think ITV4 are showing all race highlights on Mondays after races.

^^^

or cough up €139.99 for Dorna video pass.

Honda have confirmed that Marc Marquez is suffering from double vision again following his high side in Indonesia.

Marc has said it is less severe than last time.

Honda have also pointed fingers at Michelin which is rather unfortunate considering that any blame clearly lies in the HRC camp.

• Advertisement

Poor bloke is going to be in a wheelchair before hes 40 at this rate. His crashes last weekend should've been accompanied by the Benny Hill theme.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement